- October 12: Online training for parents of students in grades 3-8. Meet in the computer lab on the 5th floor at 10:45 to learn about Moodle, email, and other online learning systems.
- October 14 and 15 will be early release days for parent conferences. Students will be dismissed at 1:00 and will have homework and online assignments to do.
- Schedules for parent conferences have been sent home with lower school students today. Upper school students are responsible for arranging suitable times for parents and teachers to meet. They will bring a schedule home today.
- Grades 10 and 11 will take the PSAT from 1:00-4:00 on Wednesday October 14. Bus transportation home at 4:00 will be provided.
- The Global Issues Group will organize a beach clean up next Saturday October 17 from 8:30-12:30. Interested students can pick up a permission form from Mr. Garbus.
- Grade 3 students (above) work with their parents on a Key Assignment about their VIP (very important person).
- Our October Newsletter has been published at http://www.qiss.org.cn/newsletters.html
- Enjoy the October Holiday from Oct. 1-8. School will resume on Friday October 9.
- Oct. 12-13 PYP Preauthorization visit.
- Oct. 14-15 will be 1/2 days for students with parent conferences in the afternoon. Students will be dismissed at 1:00. Upper school students will be responsible for arranging suitable times with teachers and parents.
- We regret to inform you that the book fair scheduled for Oct. 14-15 has been cancelled.
- Oct. 14 PSAT test for grades 10-11 at QISS in the afternoon.
- Oct. 29-Nov. 1 Boys and Girls ACAMIS Volleyball tournament in Ningbo
- Grade 2 visited a local retirement home for their PYP unit of inquiry.
- October 1-8: No classes to celebrate Chinese National Day and the Mid-autumn Day Festival.
- October 12 at 10:45 Parent Moodle traing for Grades 3-8.
- October 14-15 Teacher-Parent Conferences: Student dismissal at 1:00.
- October 14-15 Book fair is coming.
- October 14 PSAT Test for Grades 10-11. PSAT and SAT Prep is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays after school.