Dear QISS Families and Friends,
Week 30 was a very busy week. We thank all of our community members who took the time to;
- attend the Science Fair, with its new format,
- visit your child's classroom to experience their Student Led Conferences,
- come to school to cheer on the QISS Sharks in the ACAMIS Soccer tournament,
- donate your time as a PTA member to sell snacks and drinks at the PTA booth at ACAMIS Soccer
As always, community involvement is truly what makes QISS a special school. We thank you for your time and effort.
Next week, QISS will once again host its home-grown ACAMIS event, the 4th Annual ACAMIS MathQuest and Rubik's Cube Tournament. This is a great event in the ACAMIS calendar, as it is the only ACAMIS event for 4th, 5th and 6th grade students. We have students coming to QISS from schools all over China; Beijing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Shanghai and even Macao. Thank you to the PTA and all staff who are working tirelessly to make this event a wonderful success, as it has been each year in the past.
QISS April Open House Tours: Tuesday, April 25th at 9am
Next Tuesday (April 25th), the QISS Leadership Team will host another Open House even. We will begin at 9am with a meet-and-greet, followed by campus tours, snacks and a Q&A session.
UPCOMING EVENTS, ACTIVITIES AND IMPORTANT DATES
- April 25: Open House Tour
- April 28: ACAMIS MathQuest and Rubik's Cube Tournament at QISS
- May 1-3: Labor Day Holiday
- May 4-11: AP Examinations
- May 12-13: ACAMIS Track & Field in Beijing
- May 16: Teacher In-service / Student Half-day