Dear QISS Families and Friends,
The school year is picking up speed. Key assignments are one month away and students are fully engaged in preparing for them guided by their essential questions. We urge you to visit your teacher's website to learn more about what is happening in the classroom. Those can be found on the school's website. We had many things begin this week.
- Progress reports for Quarter 1 will be going home with your child today.
- The After School Activities Program (ASAP) began on Thursday and will continue each Tuesday and Thursday through November 30th. As a reminder, the school day ends at 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays through November 30. Pre-K/K class will dismiss at 3:15pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays through November 30.
- High School varsity volleyball teams and Middle School soccer teams are being formed. They will soon be competing and preparing for the end of the season ACAMIS tournaments.
- The Language Resource Center (LRC) Program has started as well.
Reminder: Parents, if you have a school related concern, we ask that you use the "Expressed Concerns Form" located on the QISS website under the tab "Community". You can find a paper copy in the front office as well. The use of this form will help us handle your concerns more appropriately and in a timely manner.
INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL 2017 IS COMING!!!
INVITATION FROM QISS COUNSELOR, JOYCE OROBELLO
REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 15TH
Week 5 Photos 2017-2018
UPCOMING EVENTS, ACTIVITIES AND IMPORTANT DATES
September 9 - Come swim at the QISS swimming pool for Director's Swimming Program from 9am to noon.
September 12 - Girls Middle School Soccer tryout (day 2) from 3:30 to 5:00pm
September 13 - Counselor's Corner/Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) in Theatre (G9-G12 Parents invited)
September 19 - PEP Talk "Life at an International School"
September 23 - International Festival 10am - 1pm
September 24 - QISS Soccer Skills Development Camp begins. (see attachment below for more details and application form)
October 1 - 6 - National Holiday/No School
- qiss_soccer_camp_form_fall_2017.pdf (685 KB)